Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Wow!!
Psalm 89:1 "I will sing of the lovingkindness of the LORD forever; to all generations I will make known Your faithfulness with my mouth."
Words can hardly begin to describe what this trip to Israel has done "to" me, "for" me, and "in" me. My prayer is that somehow I will be able to share how this trip has worked "through" me as well! It is so amazing how the provisions came in at just the right time for all of my needs to be met for the cost of the trip. Thank you all so very much for your prayers, money, and love as I went. It has been revealed to me throughout the entire time that this was clearly directed by the Lord and every detail was in His tender care! Thank you to all who were a part of it!
I am still gathering my thoughts, reading the scriptures and marveling at them, and yes, lamenting as I wash the dirt of The Land out of my clothes! This experience has changed my life in many ways and my mind is reeling with thoughts of the future.
At this point, what I can testify to you is that I am an eyewitness to Jeremiah 31:5-6 "Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the planters will plant and will enjoy them. For there will be a day when watchmen on the hills of Ephraim call out, 'Arise, and let us go up to Zion, to the LORD our God'."
This picture shows a few grape vines that a friend and I cleared from the weeds that were choking them out. We were excited to be called "vinedressers" when we got back to the house! Isaiah 61:5 says "...and foreigners will be your farmers and your vinedressers." Woah!!!
It has been a great privilege to be able to go and serve and help lift up the arms of the farmers in the West Bank. Please continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem in our lifetime, speedily and soon!
More pictures to come.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sooooo cool! I have a hard time holding back tears when I hear of all the wonderful things the Lord is doing in Israel and how you were a part of that! I can't wait to see what He has in store!
Thanks for sharing :)
So glad you got to go!!! Looking forward to seeing and hearing more stories as time goes on. This will be one trip you'll talk about for years to come.
Post a Comment