Saturday, April 19, 2014

There is really a lot going on and it's time to put some of it "out there" so my friends and family will be able to at least see a glimpse of it!  I feel as if I'm a juggler, juggling multiple items at a time and sometimes dropping them and sometimes adding more.  It is a good life, though, and I'm very thankful!!!
As you can see...it has been a crazy winter here (as it has everywhere)!  This thermometer was just too funny to keep driving by.  The winter here in Alaska has been quite mild and considering that the lower 48 got clobbered in many areas, we were able to be blessed with lower heating bills at least this year.  Weston is getting the spring bug and is planting seeds today.  He is looking forward to watching his plants grow and then being able to share the veggies with the family!!


No comments: