These pocket watches belonged to my Grandpa and one of them was passed down to him from my Great Grandpa. The goldtone one is a railroad watch that my Great Grandpa used when he worked for the railroad in the early 1900's. My Grandpa has been in heaven for almost 5 years now, but I have memories to pass on to the kiddos and I pray that Grandpa's "Generous Heart" will pass down to all of us. We miss you G.G. !
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Almost 100 years old!
These pocket watches belonged to my Grandpa and one of them was passed down to him from my Great Grandpa. The goldtone one is a railroad watch that my Great Grandpa used when he worked for the railroad in the early 1900's. My Grandpa has been in heaven for almost 5 years now, but I have memories to pass on to the kiddos and I pray that Grandpa's "Generous Heart" will pass down to all of us. We miss you G.G. !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The sepia picture looks cool with the old watches. You have to let me know what the girl's (and yours) #1 yuk foods are for our date.
Whoa cool! I'm getting a watch!
Post a Comment