So did the title make you curious? :) The children and I visited the police station last week for a field trip. It was really neat and the children surprised me with good behavior and very polite manners -- yippee! The first picture is the room with a two-way mirror, so the girls went into the other room and the boys tryed to see if they could see them.
I wish Weston would have been downstairs when this 2nd picture was taken. The girls decided to dress-up and so I took advantage of the opportunity.
These last 2 pictures are of our most recent art lesson! The DVD called for making a "me" picture and so each of the kiddos drew themselves on the Tyvek in the addition. Why not enjoy them until the drywall goes up? Weston helped me draw colorful swirls on the scripture verse we worked on while the other kiddos were doing their self-portraits. The permanent markers in the hands of the children made me a little nervous, but they did great! Those windows above the table will someday be above my kitchen sink and dishwasher....beautiful, bright light -- love it!

2 comments:
Wow, yeah that title did get me. How did you arrange that trip? That would be so neat!! I dreamed last night that my J went on a shooting spree with his buddy, THAT was a little scary.
In high school French class my teacher let us draw all over the walls. . . she had been told that they were going to tear them down and re-do them over the summer. . . . turns out that was NOT the case. Oops!!! ;)
Oh how I miss you! I love the pic of you and dalmation boy with the Word of God open on your table..it made me cry...
Your kids are growing quickly and the foundation for their lives is being laid with the ROCK!
Praise His name. His love does endure forever!
The watches are awesome! What heirlooms to pass down.
Tim liked seeing them.
Love you,
Bonnie
Post a Comment