This is a blog about the adventures of life. Please join me in our meanderings.
EWW YUK!! :)
It only took me 3 times to realize what on earth I was supposed to be seeing!!!!You are too funny1Wonder what the world record is? (for length)?And more importantly, how would one measure such a substance?Love you friend,Bonnie
That was a stubborn one! So funny! Well done editing.
GROOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW Leave it up to Garratt!! Did I spell it right? I hope so!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
EWW YUK!! :)
It only took me 3 times to realize what on earth I was supposed to be seeing!!!!
You are too funny1
Wonder what the world record is? (for length)?
And more importantly, how would one measure such a substance?
Love you friend,
Bonnie
That was a stubborn one! So funny! Well done editing.
GROOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWW Leave it up to Garratt!! Did I spell it right? I hope so!!
Post a Comment