Wow! A bathtub, kitchen sink, and dishwasher all in the same week! I'm pickled tink!! :) It is SO nice to be able to have running water in the kitchen. I keep forgetting and running into the bathroom until I realize I could have used the new sink. It's very nice not to have to worry about dishes bouncing into the toilet!! :) Don and Poppy worked really hard to get the mechanical end figured out since they had to piece all of it together like a giant puzzle. It is great to realize how the Lord knew when this house was built that we would need certain things in place to be able to fit this all in. Thank you guys for all of your hard work.
Yes, Garratt is still plugging away at his studies. He really only does small bite-sized pieces, but only really smiles like this when he's doing hands-on school"work". He thought this lesson was fascinating about the wonderful designs that Elohim the Almighty Creator has intricately woven into His creation. This stuff didn't just happen, it was designed this way by an intelligent Creator that loves math too...how cool is that?? :)

4 comments:
YAY!!! Wow, you about choked me up talking about the dishes and the toilet. Ugh!! ;) What a wonderful testimony to your hubby's and dad's persistence and skill!! And I love the poster. I had to look at it closer, I thought it was the book of the Bible. :)
Congratulations on the gleaming silver sink! That must be SO nice to have at last!
Wow Whee! I am celebrating with you my dear!!! It looks so beautiful!
Do your men travel to help others??
Hee hee....
Nathan is making a gate for my garden right now. I love it when my men are so helpful and servant hearted.
Love you
Bonnie
Awesome Kristine! You have been so patient, and you deserve this joy and relief. Wonderful!
Post a Comment