Friday, August 29, 2008

Re: Go Palin!

I have thought all afternoon about the previous post and wanted to say a few things about it....
1) Just because Palin is "pro-family", doesn't mean that I support that she has chosen to be away from her own family to get into politics. I still believe that mamas are much better off staying at home with their babies! Because she has chosen to get involved in the future of our country in this way doesn't mean that I think that a woman for vice-president or president would be a wonderful thing with no ill effects.
2) No, I don't think that the presidential race is a "game".....I just meant that McCain's choice in Sarah Palin shows that he is not out of this race! He strategically chose her as his running mate and this new move has turned many heads.

Thanks for reading this...I do feel a little better now. :)

1 comment:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Hey! How are you guys doing? I miss you. Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you today.