Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wow...what a Week!!!

 
 
 
 
We have had a blast this past week! Garratt's Birthday was the same day as the beginning of the Feast of Tabernacles, so it has been a blur, but a great week anyway. It's hard to believe that Garratt is 12....He's still shorter than I, but not for long!
We "built" an indoor sukkah this year since the snow wasn't going away and this sukkah was still away from our house, so it felt very special. We had a wonderful time of spending lots of time rejoicing and sweet times of fellowship with some really sweet people (and eating lots of sweets too!)
Friday, we went to a hay tunnel at the Bible camp and the kiddos and I stayed the night at the fellowship building in town which kind of topped off our "tabernacling" experience. It still amazes me how Yeshua (Jesus) left the splendor of Heaven to come and tabernacle with us (John 1:14). It does make you appreciate your own home when you are away so much -- oh, if I only longed for heaven like it really is my home and I'm just temporarily "tabernacling" here on earth!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mama said...

It was wonderful rejoicing with you. Oooooh, I am homesick. :(

Miss ya!

glitzen said...

Great to see you blogging! More more! Hee hee.
Come and stop by our blog when you can.
Happy bday Garret!