What a great time we had celebrating and getting ready for a new year and all that is in store for us! The girls made pomegranate cards to give at the party and we had a fabulous supper, followed by Hebraic dancing and lots of praising. The children had a great time blowing their child-sized shofars and I'm sure the whole neighborhood could hear 'em. Our family was given a Yeminite shofar as a gift and I had the honor of blowing it to begin our celebration last night. One day, that shofar blast that announces the Feast of Trumpets will be drowned out by the sound of the trump of God and we will then spend eternity dancing and praising and doing some eating too!! :) Hallelujah!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
L'shanah Tovah! (Happy New Year!)
What a great time we had celebrating and getting ready for a new year and all that is in store for us! The girls made pomegranate cards to give at the party and we had a fabulous supper, followed by Hebraic dancing and lots of praising. The children had a great time blowing their child-sized shofars and I'm sure the whole neighborhood could hear 'em. Our family was given a Yeminite shofar as a gift and I had the honor of blowing it to begin our celebration last night. One day, that shofar blast that announces the Feast of Trumpets will be drowned out by the sound of the trump of God and we will then spend eternity dancing and praising and doing some eating too!! :) Hallelujah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Blow a trumpet in Zion, Zion
Sound the alarm in my holy mountain
Blow a trumpet in Zion, Zion
Sound the alarm!
Here I thought that you were MIA. In fact you are just BUSY BUSY BUSY ... Hmm, didn't know that happended to mothers of 4! ;) Miss you guys. Your activities look like so much fun.
WOW WHEE are you having fun!!
I loved all the pics. I have been kind of computer MIA lately...
The pancake pic is my favorite.
I can hear the shofar too..oh I wish I could've been there to watch!!
Happy Birthday my dear friend.
God is growing you into a more and more beautiful woman, inside and out!
I love you,
Bonnie
Post a Comment