Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keepin' on keepin' on





Yep, we're still alive! We are plugging along and the days are flying by. These are some pictures from a unit that we had on Daniel Boone and the pioneer men of the "Old West". We even watched Davy Crockett (Fess Parker) for our family movie night.

So, unless much else crowds in, I will send out a few blog postings in the next few days to show y'all what's been going on these past few weeks.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mama said...

Davy, Davy crockett! King of the last frontier! LOVE it. One thing we've enjoyed too is to rad a book and then watch a movie. Lookin forward to catching up with family life!

Bonnie said...

Did he make it to Alaska? (Davy)(just kidding..)
I love seeing those faces and the artistic creativity! Way to go momma!!

I love you!
Bonnie

glitzen said...

Neat pics!! WE are very much into Bonanza, and that time period. Isn't the old west fun to learn about? I wouldn't want to live back then, they were kind of rough on their women! :)