Saturday, June 30, 2007

We have windows



Yeah! We have windows and a front door. How exciting! It is really neat to see how quickly things are going up. Now, we just need to have that trailer sell so we can begin to pick out appliances and cabinets and a dining room table.

Do you know how some small jobs end up turning into a huge project? Well, this morning while the girls were doing their chores, Linnaea asked me to fix her dresser drawer because it was "broken". Let's see.....three hours later, their room is almost clean and we have a garbage full of trash and another bag full of clothes to give away. It's amazing how a few pieces of duct tape turned into a bedroom overhaul. So, it's now lunchtime and I'll try to work on my own chores during naptime/quiet time.

Well, time to get some sandwiches made and reboot the washing machine (we found dirty clothes in the strangest places during the room clean-up!).

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

packerjan44blog.com said...

Hi, I started a blog too and it's Packerjanheineblog, I hope. Wow, it looks great, it's really coming along fast. I guess I can communicate this way, ok. I love you.
Jan

Kristine said...

Hey there!
How are things going? Getting excited about your next adventure? It sure was great having you here -- Weston says "Ann Dan" when he sees the screen saver!!
Love ya,
Kristine