Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Day in the Life...






A dear friend of ours wrote a beautiful ballad that we have been singing to death for the past few months. The main thought of the song is the line "I love to poop in the potty"! Weston is finally living out the doctrine of this very important song after singing it and having it sung to him for well over a year now. Good JOB, Weston!!

And now to another important topic -- yellow snow. Yes, I've told the children to stay away from it and yet today, I let them make their own! What was I thinking? Actually, The color I mixed was a nice orange, but delighted the children when it turned the snow yellow!! Which sprayer got the most use? Need I ask? Anyway...a friend of mine had sprayers filled with water tinted with a little food coloring and invited the kiddos over to paint her yard one day. Well, I bought some sprayers today and now our snow is looking pretty colorful too!

I went to town for a doctor's appointment to find out that mole removal runs between $240 and $330 per mole!! Ouch...I guess I can live with them. Since we're in the drywall stage in the addition, Don's solution was to just putty my whole face thick enough to smooth the bumps and then put the makeup on. Good one, Honey! I guess I can keep living without makeup too (it's just too much work to steer around them). :) So, now I'm eyeing the over-the-counter wart remover and will give it a shot on a mole on my arm to see what happens. Yeah, way too much information for a blog I'm thinkin'. But, oh well, that's why it's titled "A Day in the Life.." Oh yeah, Don and my Dad had some other interesting mole removing ideas, but you'll just have to imagine what that conversation went like. I can already sense the nervous giggles the readers of this blog will offer up!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi, haven't visited in awhile, so just got caught up. You do have fun with your children!

I believe I know the author of the "poop in the Potty" song!! As a matter of fact, the 11th was his birthday. Also know the child for whom the song was written. (No names, of course!) Too funny!! We laughed out loud!!!It does work ;-)

Blessings to you and yours,
Tim's Mom, Sarah

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

You are beautiful jsut as you are. Don't let those ownery ol' boys tease you! I have always wanted to do the rainbow snow idea with the girls. Maybe this week will be the week. I'm tired of all the white!

Bonnie said...

Oh my dear, you've made my day!
I am honored that your family has adopted such a zany tune! I like the snow spraying idea....hmmmmm.
You are beautiful--inside and out and Don is blessed to have you as his wife. (moles and all!) You truly do him good and not harm, all the days of his life.
I love you!
Bonnie