Saturday, March 1, 2008

Learnin' Together!


It is so very much fun to watch the kiddos learning together and enjoying hands-on activities. Weston got a kick out of helping me put a shelf together with a real hammer and cordless screwdriver or ("quwoothdwyvah" as he calls it). Shaeanne and I read a fun book together (I think it was the first chapter book that she helped to read). She is really "taking off" in her reading abilities! On Friday, all 4 of the children made their own matzah (homemade unleavened bread). It has been a good week and I'm very thankful to the Lord for allowing me to stay home with the kiddos and celebrate their victories! One other big blessing is that Don and I got to go out on a date for the first time in a long time. Thanks Poppy for watching the kiddos! It was so fun to just be a grown-up. :)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mama said...

Wow, hand tools and 3-year-olds are a very brave activity! ;)

Are you willing to share your recipe for matzah?

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

You are doing a great job momma! I am glad you and your hubby got some one on one time. That is SO important and it is so easy to let that slip. I have a bag of clothes for the girls to take and look through. I just need to catch up with you.