Monday, May 12, 2008

Family Picture


Yeah...we were able to wrangle the crew together for a picture at church yesterday! Happy Mother's Day Y'all! I pulled a sucker out of Weston's mouth right before the picture and am hiding it behind my back. :) At least he smiled--sort of!
(Yes, the date on the camera is wrong, but it really was taken yesterday.)
We had a fun day and the kiddos loved on me a lot. What a great gift -- a homemade card and a hug!

6 comments:

Kreg said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SIS!!!!

mama said...

Beautiful!!

nani said...

The kids are getting so big!! Surgery?? really!? How are you doing? I miss you!!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

You sure look pretty for a mama of 4 who just went through surgery! I'm glad you got to feel your families love and appreciation on your special day! If you are coming into town in the next couple days, drop the girls off for awhile, k?! The girls are driving me crazy asking for another playdate with your 2!

Bonnie said...

Oh to only have sucker anxiety in my life!
You my dear, look absolutely beautiful--beauty that comes from loving and fearing our God. And of course on the outside is lookin' good too!

I miss you gobs and gobs,
Bonnie

Shanda said...

Your looking great cuz!!!

Have you lost more weight? I hope so, I have 50 lbs. to lose, it sure is much easier putting it on than taking it off, isn't it.

I hope your doing well with your recent surgery E mail me if you ever get a chance, thanks for your thoughts, prayers, and support!!
I love you!!

Love,
Shanda