Shaeanne came up to me with a concerned look on her face and asked if the volcano was going to erupt tomorrow. When I asked why, she said that she saw that her calendar had "Ash Wednesday" printed on it! Oh, those children of ours!!! :) Now, wouldn't that be weird if it did???
3 comments:
Awesome! I love how kids think!
Those pictures were great Kristine!
The sunshine is gorgeous!
Thanks for your prayer covering..
love you,
Bonnie
P.S. I played the piano tonight...just through the hymnal, with one, sometimes two fingers..it helps so much keep my focus on Christ..
Do you know Moment by Moment?
Do you know is has the word "weal" in it? I'm playing away, singing along and I get to "weal" and I just laughed and laughed...it means "prosperous."
You learn new things all the time!
Oh man, that was really funny! If it erupts tomorrow will it just go away and stop threatening, or want to keep on going and going and going?
;) too too cute
Post a Comment