Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Home Improvements
Bless his heart! Don has been cutting the boards to frame in the doors and windows and has been sawing in the snow. I guess one thing that would be nice to have would be a garage, but at least this way I don't have to sweep the sawdust! :)
So, the thought of a bizillion (I love that word!) photos trapped in the computer and not in scrapbooks was getting to me. So, here is my "quick-and-easy" wall. It looks great and we can enjoy some really fun pictures. Maybe I'll scrapbook again when the children are grown!
Here is the carpet that I hadn't seen in a llloooonnnggg time! With the photo wall and the clean carpet it looks almost "normal"!
Since black-out curtain was just so plain looking in the girls room, we decided to paint it!
I'm actually thinking about hanging pictures on the walls now. It has been weird not being able to embrace this as our home and feeling like we'd just move anyway, so why get comfortable (another story - remind some day to expound on that quirk). Staying home so much has just about made me go crazy, but at least the house is getting more organized! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Working on the cold and snow? That's dedication (or maybe insanity, I'm not sure. . . .)
Hey I have a great idea, kills two birds with one stone. You can get out of the house by coming to MINE and helping me clean out some of my clutter! No? well it sounded good to me. :)
I too, have many, many photos in digital land...it DRIVES ME NUTS mostly because I do not know how to "get" them.
I have to get a scrapbook done for Hannah's open house this year, so I need to dive into the photos I do have and get started. I should probably do one for Nathan too, since his graduation was shared with my diagnosis and surgeries...poor kid.
I am so proud of you Kristine! I love you with all my heart!
Bonnie
Great picture wall!
Hey, I still love you!
I am SOOO proud of you and the progress you have made in your home. It is really inspiring and I know God will bless you for focusing on your home and family and the peace there. Keep up the good work!
P.S. Totally exciting that the house is almost finished!
Post a Comment