Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Our Own Robot
Garratt has been working on his own now that we have our own kit. It has been fun to learn a little about the mechanics and programming while I help him. The goal is to have Garratt and Shaeanne work on missions together to help them have some interests in common. I'll let you know how that comes along. :) In the meantime, Garratt is enjoying testing out things that he didn't get to work on with the team at the homeschool office.
Yikes....looks like I need to wipe some fingerprints off of the oven door (the downside to the stainless look).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey, I would have never notice the fingerprints if you had not said something!
Our stoves look very similar!
Great work Garratt on your robot! Keep building!
It's cold here this am, and snowy.
We had a teaser with warm temps.
Now it's winter again....
oh well.
Spring is on it's way.
Love you,
Bonnie
How cool is that!! The robot, I mean. :) I agree with Bonnie on the fingerprints. Are you enjoying the snow today?
Post a Comment