Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dohse Mart (Mommy Store) Back in Business

 

 

It's been a long time since we've had the "Mommy Store" up and running, so with a new incentive, we started it up again. I made charts with schoolwork assignments on them and when the kiddos got their chart done before the deadline, they got some "Dohse Dough" to spend in the Dohse Mart. There was a great flurry at the beginning to get those charts done and now we're balancing out a little with about a chart completed per week. I even have a chart on the wall to get rid of 40 bags of stuff in 40 days, but I'm not sure what my reward is going to be yet. :) Maybe Daddy will have to start a store!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

glitzen said...

Brilliant! You ROCK. I think I might have to steal your idea, and the husband store too. Hee hee.(I shop at the husband store a lot, but he doesn't know it. LOL)
40 bags in 40 days? I love it. Would you like to challenge one another and help keep each other on track? Plus, I might have stuff you want/need for the girls!

mama said...

Awesome idea! Are you going to have a garage sale with the 40 bags in 40 days? And does bags of garbage taken to the dump count?