Ever since her little sewing machine broke a couple of years ago, Shaeanne has been hoping for a new one. When she revealed that she had been praying for a sewing machine for her birthday, it was exciting to know that the answer was already waiting to be wrapped up to give! It's always exciting to watch your child's face light up when the gift is "just right".
Shaeanne made a pillow case "all by herself"!!! Great job, Missy! :)
It's hard to believe that Shaeanne is 10! What a ride... If you don't know the story of her birth, it is a special thing to be 10 years beyond the scariest, and most grace-filled day of our lives. Shaeanne, you are a beautiful young lady and precious to God and to us! Keep loving the Lord, singing to Him, and honoring Him, and you will shine as a beautiful jewel! I pray that you will become a mighty prayin' princess in service for the King. I love you!
Shaeanne's birthday was over 2 months ago, but I think I'll just try to catch y'all up this way and then I won't leave out some really fun pictures! The story behind this last picture is that Weston gave Shaeanne some of his own money (actually a lot of money to him) and his generosity made us all smile!

4 comments:
What a special day for an amazing young lady. And what a generous little brother! Your kids make me smile and I love them so much! They amaze me with their positive attitudes and big, compassionate hearts! Happy birthday, Shaeanne!
Happy Belated birthday Shaeanne!!! I see you like horses--you and Teresa would get along just marvelously! Keep loving God honey--He made you so well!!
Love,
Mrs. Zowada
Happy very late birthday Shaeanne!! Didn't know you liked sewing, that is so awesome! Great job on the pillowcase!!
Sweet Weston! I can't believe she is TEN! Wow. I cry at each of my kids' birthdays..its such a shock that life goes so very fast.
Post a Comment