Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Frustations!

Called my doctor today to check back in with the office after my call on Thursday stating that I had been exposed to black mold and wanted to know what the next step was.....

Well, my doctor said to "bleach the mattress or get a new bed".  Period.  End of story.  Yikes!!!  I said that I wanted to have some tests done to find out if there was black mold in my body and the reply was that it would be very rare that that would happen, so bleach the bed.  I'm done with them!!!  I can't believe it....but yet I can....this is the same doctor's office that has been treating me like a hypochondriac for the past who knows how many years!

So, I called my new doctor's office that I have an appointment with tomorrow asking if there would be some testing that he could order to see if there is black mold in my body or if I could get x-rays of my lungs done.  The receptionist said, "Sure, just make sure you express your concerns and he might order a CT scan just to make sure"  Well, that's more like it!

No comments: