Hello there! Time is flying by and I've got so much to share that facebook is just getting bogged down with so......thought I'd try once again to post blogs about these meanderings of my life.
The main thing that our family is struggling with right now is our battle against mold that has invaded our house. I have obtained much information on the best and worst case scenarios and want to share my findings in case there are others that need this information. One very good resource is a blog http://moldrecovery.blogspot.com/ which is written by Andrea Fabry (whose husband can be heard on Moody Radio--Chris Fabry Live). After reading a little bit about the choices that a family has to make after being invaded with mold that causes health issues, I want to help as many people as I can too! Andrea suggested getting a mold test kit, which we have ordered. I'll post a little about that when we get it and begin the testing process. I also have an appointment on Wednesday to begin to find out how to take control of my health after years of struggling with various illnesses (probably related to my exposure to the mold). That is another thing I plan to update you on as I find more information. As with some of my other struggles, I have tried to read as much as I can about the issue and map out the most feasible solutions and plans of attack to the situation. There will be many phases to this journey, but now that I'm pretty sure this explains much of my health struggles over the past 4 years, it puts me into a different mindset.....mainly, the mindset that I'm not going crazy and that this is not just in my head!!!!
1 comment:
It is overwhelming, for sure, but it may be the answer to so many health concerns! Instead of continuing to treat symptoms, you can get right to the root of the issue. PLT!
Miss you :) I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment