Friday, August 17, 2007

At the creek again...


We went to the creek again but this time with Daddy! It was fun having him there and fun watching how much the children adore him. Shaeanne and Garratt had a blast rolling around in the mud since the tide was out in the inlet. This is what Shaeanne looked like AFTER the first washing!! I couldn't get to the camera quickly enough since I had waded out in the mud looking for treasures and knew that bringing the camera with my track record of falling would end up in disaster. I'm thankful that I didn't fall, but did miss out on some hilarious picture taking opportunities! They would run and slide like a huge "slip 'n slide" and then roll over and make mud angels. How fun!

3 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

I wonder if such a mud pack has any beautification qualities. If you find ANY at all - give a call and I'm there! :)

Kristine said...

It must because it's so good for exfoliating (sp?)! :) Let's go!

Shanda said...

FUN FUN!!! MUD angels huh?? Sounds like a blast!!