This is the "new" dining room table and chairs that we bought from a friend! It is fun to see things start to come together!!! Yahoo!
And a picture showing the view from our new dining room area! Ain't it gorgeous? Wow! It still amazes me how people could still not believe in an ALMIGHTY CREATOR after viewing such amazing beauty!
This last picture is what is going to be our new driveway. Of course, we won't be able to keep all of the trees and it's going to look more like a driveway than a wooded "lane", but I'm enjoying the view that direction while we still have it. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:
Oh man! Too bad you can't keep the wooded lane. That is beautiful. I just love forest-ee stuff the best of anything. I was thinking that today as we were down on the beach in Homer. That was beautiful too though.
Post a Comment