Monday, September 17, 2007

AWANA Begins!


We have officially jumped into fall when the children head into the AWANA year. It's hard believe, but Weston is a Cubbie this year!! Since he is so close to being 3 and the teacher saw him interact well in the Vacation Bible School 3 yr. old class, she knew that he would do well. Weston thinks he is big stuff going with the other kiddos to AWANA and his teachers said that he did better than some of the others in the class. What a fun way to learn God's Word!!
Weston's verse for next week: God loved us and sent His Son --what an amazing concept to ponder.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

That little Linnaea is a beauty queen. They are all beautiful. Radiant with God's light coming from their eyes. "Those who look to the Lord are radiant, and their faces shall never be covered with shame!" (Psalms somewhere? Guess I could use another shot at Awanas myself!) Love your family.

Kreg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Shanda said...

Happy Late birthday!!! I LOVE YOU lots and lots!! The children are all looking G R E A T!!! I'm sending you an e mail, so right me back :) :).

nani said...

HI Dohse family!! I miss you all so much! I lost your email addy??? Write to me...soon!!!

Love & hugs,
Carleen
nani0159@gmail.com