Send this eCard
">
Send this eCard
" border="0" alt="" />
So, on this Rosh Hashanah day, we are praying for a sweet year ahead and are so very thankful for the blessings and sweetness of this past year!
Dad is feeling great and has gotten a clear report from pathology. He's good to go for another 50 years or 40,000 miles! :) We praise the Lord for His goodness and grace in our lives.
I think I'll show some homeschooling pictures soon. The children are learning some great stuff and I'm enjoying the ride too! Of course there are plenty of moments when someone is exhibiting a "non-teachable" spirit, but we plow ahead and realize the joys of having our children home far outweigh their other options at this point.
1 comment:
It took me a second Kristine. Happy New Year?! Huh? Then it clicked.
You are so fun.
I am praising the Lord about your dad. So the shadow was nothing? Wow.
Or God made it disappear.
We are thinking on the same level with wanting to put pics of our kids up.
Me too.
Love you friend, Bonnie
Post a Comment