Monday, November 2, 2009
Detour!
Granny took the kiddos for a ride in her new van to check the mail and decided to drive to the end of the road. Yippee! A 45 minute detour -- love it! I got a bunch done at home while they were gone and they came home with a great picture to boot. Thanks, Gran! :)
A few weeks ago, Granny started taking all 4 of the kiddos swimming with her on Fridays. She's been taking the older 3 for a few years now, but having Weston gone too is fantastic. It is amazing how much I can get done in the 2 1/2 hours of concentrated work time at home while kiddos swim! Thank you, Granny, for helping me see the light at the end of the tunnel of piles of laundry and paperwork each week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Kristine, I popped on over your comment on my blog....
We LOVED Alaska and still plan to retire up there....one more assignment and we can come "home"...in fact we'll request AK for our last assignment....but we're loving Japan.
You have a beautiful family and blog....end of the road as in Homer?
I loved reading about your Feast of Tabernacle...yet another thing I lost sight of in our 6 month move. ::snort::
Sweet! That's so awesome. ITs a beautiful thing to know you have "catch up time" each week.
I'm trying not to be jealous. I heard a great idea, which is that public school teachers get teacher prep time (aka Inservices.) Why shouldn't we, as home schooling teachers, set aside time for the same thing? We sure need it.
Post a Comment