This is the first year that I have really felt able to attend more of the clubs and activities that our homeschool program sponsors. It has been exciting to get involved with the various field trips and things and the children are really enjoying them too! These pictures were taken at the Math Club that meets once a month. It works out nicely that one of Garratt's Lego Robotics club times is during 2 of the clubs that the other 3 children attend! This particular activity was about patterns and spacial perception. It is always fun to do an activity that combines a wide variety of ages. Debbie does a great job at bringing in the abilities and special teaching moments for each age present in the class. It was a fun day and since I have a bunch of these pattern blocks at home, it inspired me to do more with them.

3 comments:
Awesome! Im glad you are getting to enjoy some of the really neat clubs that are available. Looks like the kids are loving it too!
very nice, that looks like fun for the kiddos. Hey congrats on the van!! Thanks for updating the blog. Did I tell you I wanted a blanket like Garratts? I told you didn't, just checking.
Hmmm, we have some of those things too! I suppose we ought to use them sometime.
Post a Comment