Saturday, November 12, 2011
Hello!!! Welcome Back!
Yep, I'm back!!! It's been over a year and I have tons of catching up to do, but here's for starters! Yes, we had birthdays this past year....hard to believe how fast the children are growing, but it has sure been a wild ride. Now that winter is setting in again, I'm trying to get into a routine and stick as close to it as possible. Garratt is a freshman in high school this year and with the added responsibility for him comes added responsibility for me. :) Hopefully, you'll be able to get some "catching up time" as I try to get back into the blogging habit. I've missed it and have missed y'all too. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh my ---I feel really, very old!!
Your kids GREW!! How did that happen??
Love you!!
Bonnie
Did you make those awesome cakes or where did you get them!? Love the pics and hope to see more soon.
Carol
I know, Bonnie! It's crazy to see how much faster the time is flying than it used to. Carol - yes, I made the cakes except for the Packers cake. My Dad took over for me on that one and helped me out of a time crunch. :) My Dad's cakes through the years are what has inspired me to try to carry on the tradition.
Oh my word!!! I can't believe how my older everyone looks!! It just doesn't seem like that long since I have seen them...I still picture the girls sitting in the little chairs during Sunday school!! Tell them all hello from me! I miss you guys!
Miss you all so much..had such a great time there this summer can't wait to do it again!!! Love you all so much too!!!Hugs to you all!:)
Post a Comment