Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Trip that Changed my Life!!

I'm not finished posting about my amazing experience in The Land. Israel changed me and I pray often that I'll get the opportunity to go back! When the Scriptures talk about grapes and abiding in the Vine...it means so much more than my mind had ever thought. To be actively taking part in harvesting grapes and olives and showing the people that we really mean it when we say that we're "pro-Israel", was the experience that filled my heart to overflowing. I'll never forget the way I sobbed when I saw the lights of Tel-Aviv from the airplane and the connection that happened when my sandals walked the ground. Yes, I kissed that ground -- in a vineyard full of history on the Mount Blessing spoken of in the Bible. I danced like Miriam on a boat on the Sea of Galilee. It truly was an amazing, life changing trip that is very difficult to describe with the emotion that wells up each time my thoughts venture back. There are many more pictures to share and stories to be told.....stay tuned. :) What's hard to believe is that it has already been a year.....and I still can't figure out how to put my videos on DVD. :( I'm so sorry that I told many of you that I would try to send DVDs.....maybe some day! :)



Posted by Picasa

No comments: