Monday, November 21, 2011
Hello Moosie!!!
So, late one night in October, I walked toward the sliding glass doors in the dining room and got quite a scare! This mug was munching down on my tomato plants and her calf wasn't too far behind polishing up the broccoli. I was afraid that she would try to charge me and break the doors down, so I quickly took a few shots with the camera, then woke up Toby to get the barking over with before I went to bed. A few minutes later, this moose bumped her nose into the living room window and that was when I really got shook up. No incidents though -- Yay!!!
Now that they know that we have containers of delicacies by the house, our gardening days are over (until we protect the plants somehow). The idea lasted for a couple of years though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment