Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Snow and Bread!

 
 
 
So much for spring...:) Don says that we had at least 9 inches fall since last night!! Wow! The good news is that it's melting already and spring IS coming some day. Hope keeps us looking forward to warm summer days and time at the waterfront. :)

We're making bread for supper at church tonight! The kiddos love to "paint the bread" and since I'm making individual sized loaves for each person to be able to "break their own bread", it's easier to take turns "painting" since they can each do a few for each batch. Yum! I love the concept of the early church breaking bread together from house to house....THOSE must have been some dear, sweet times of fellowship.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mama said...

Yup, we got a bunch here too. If April showers bring May flowers, what do April snowfalls bring? (I'm even afraid to ask!!) Looking forward to tasting your yuuuuummy bread tonight! And some more sweet fellowship later in the week!

Well, I'm off to plant some seeds. I love home schooling some days, if only I could keep with the rhythm. . . Lil' Miss is working on another tooth and boy is she not happy about it!

Dan and Alicia Marlowe said...

Those rolls look so beautiful. It is good to see Garrett taking the lead here but it looks like Shaeanne is almost having to sit on her hands to keep them from getting in there. Lydia wouldn't of done well with a big brother. She gets upset when she sees her dad sweeping in the garage and explains to him most passionately that she needs to do the sweeping instead because it is 'woman's work'!