Monday, May 4, 2009

Beautiful weather!



The thermometer saw 60 degrees this past week, so it was time to get the boys their summer buzzes and check over the bike situation. Garratt wanted his head shaved (sound familiar Uncle Kreg?), so we opted for a very short buzz cut. He liked it until he got around people outside of our household and they rubbed his head a little too much! I told him that after a week or two, people would hardly even notice. Weston enjoys seeing "Mr. Buzzy"(the clippers) and sits fairly still during haircuts -- it's a good thing I'm not trying a fancier cut on him or it may turn nasty. While I was giving my boys (Don opted for a short cut but not a buzz) their cuts, Linnaea was busily arranging the bikes and other wheeled objects in a line for inspection. I hope she keeps her organizational qualities because I need all the help I can get!!

3 comments:

mama said...

It's getting nice outside! My boys need cuts too. It's always a struggle. . . aka "I don't WAAAAANT a hair cut!" Maybe seeing your boys' cool hair will help.

glitzen said...

Isn't spring wonderful!!! I would love for you and the kids to come over and just play play play! We can visit, and they can go crazy in the yard. A real win-win! :)

auntjan said...

Great haircuts, wow look at that weather
Aunt Jan