We got a picnic table!!! I've wanted one for 17 years and finally have one! I need to get a better picture of it because it is purple and since it is all covered up with a tablecloth, you can't truly appreciate how "me" this table is. :) This is our first of many meals at our picnic table. A friend of mine is moving to Washington and gave me a great deal on it. Bittersweet...
Wow -- flowers and chocolate --- a lovely combination! I got the purple basket with flowers from my secret pal at church and the roses from the church and the tulips from the girls' Sunday School class. The pansies came from that friend that's moving. She got them for Mother's Day and blessed me with them since she didn't need another thing to have to figure out how to pack, etc...
Yes, we got a sprinkler! The girls were a little cold running through it in their swimming suits, so I suggested that they wear their raincoats. They had great fun and the 60 degree weather made for a momentous occasion! We actually have the makings of a back yard -- Yippee!!

1 comment:
Wow, did your family make you cupcakes and brownies! How cool is that. Daddy and the boys did that for me too (chocolate cake.)
Post a Comment