Thursday, May 21, 2009

"A Child of the King" Party

I made chocolates to spell out the kiddos names in the club. There were tons of "A's", "E's", and "N's". Then, as I was trying to figure out how to arrange them on the plates at the party, Garratt said it would be cool if they had candybars with their names on them. Bingo! That was all I needed to make them into chocolate bars to remember!


My special gift to each of the students in the club.


One of our activities was to build castles out of marshmallows and toothpicks.


Shaeanne: A Child of the King!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mama said...

How did you make the letters? That's an awesome idea!

Kristine said...

The letters were store-bought. I think I'll write out a Bible verse with those letters on that wall so that it doesn't look so empty now that club is over for the summer.