Thursday, June 18, 2009

Canoe Trip





The trip was really fun and although I missed Don terribly, I think it was a good experience for me. It taught me some things about myself and helped me to understand a little more about my limitations and expectations of myself. Don comes home tomorrow and has had a great time with his family. His Dad seems to be stabilizing and showing signs of hope in his recovery. We're not sure what the future holds, but Don has enjoyed his time and has had the opportunity to laugh with family (that's great stuff -- laughing with family)!

2 comments:

mama said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like a grand adventure for you. And I'm glad your hubby has been blessed on his trip, too!

auntjan said...

So glad he got to go. Nice pictures of your canoe trip. Donald told me you were going to without him. Love and miss you
Aunt Jan