Yep, that bear print is right behind Weston in this picture. I brought the bear spray with us, but I don't think anyone was packin', so I did some praying while we enjoyed the beach. We were blessed with no scary moments, not even a glimpse of a large animal, so I can say praise the Lord for an uneventful time on the beach. :)
Linnaea and her little munching friend. I pray that Linnaea will continue to love on all of these little ones she comes in contact with because it'll give her great practice for being a mama one day!
Another munching child! Isn't it funny how hungry the outdoors makes you?
It was an overcast day and Shaeanne was quite comfy all bundled up laying on the sand watching the other happenings. We were just packing the stuff up when it began to rain and continued to rain for the next 3 days. The only bummer in that was that some of our friends had to pack up wet tents and gear and probably had a wet, muddy mess when they got home!

1 comment:
It was fun, even despite the mud!
Post a Comment