Thursday, June 3, 2010

Anchorage!

It was neat to have only 2 of the kiddos with Granny and I on our little trip, but also sort of weird too! I truly felt relaxed on this 3 day visit and although it's been only a month since we went, the effects wore off quickly when we got back into life. The main reason for going was my allergy patch testing, but it was a great treat for the 2 kiddos that earned the privilege of going to the Big city!
Garratt found a cool hat at the thrift store and enjoyed wearing it around town and sporting the 'tude to go with it! :)
Yep, we visited one of our favorite places - The Arctic Oasis!
Patch testing results showed allergies to peanuts and garlic...on to the next chapter of my life....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

.Kate. said...

Garlic? That's a new one! My daughter is allergic to peanuts - it's not fun to get used to, but once you do, it becomes second nature. I pretty much know everything that's processed around peanuts now! Glad you are on the road to figuring some of this out. My continued prayers are with you.

Morhu said...

Your son is growing up! He is such a neat young man, so individual! Glad they could tag along for such a special reward :)
I'm praying for you in your walk toward wellness. Eventually, you will find the answer for you body!

Bonnie said...

Ok, peanuts I get--but GARLIC??? It's supposed to be good for you! It's okay, I love you very much and God does too!!
I miss you very much!!!!!

Am praying for you friend..
Bonnie

mama said...

And it was SO fun to visit with you guys! I miss you SO MUCH!