There is just something heart warming about kiddos on the couch in their jammies! My prayer is that someday (if the Lord is willing) that my children will grow up to love the Lord with all of their heart, soul, mind, and strength and will teach their children to walk in His ways. It's hard to imagine my grandchildren in their jammies sitting on my couch, but according to some trusted sources, I've heard that it just takes a couple of blinks and the years fly past even more quickly. My life is pretty much centered around home and family (with a few church activities here and there). My prayer is that my life will reflect God's presence, power, and unconditional love so that my family will be better because of it!
P.S. Yep, that's how bright it is outside at 9:00 p.m. Kinda hard to go bed some nights! The flowers in the window love all of this sunshine!!
1 comment:
Sorry, the pics didn't come thru dear! I'm with you on the light nights. I'm up until midnight every night. No wonder I'm so tired!!
Post a Comment