


Hey, Bro, remember all of the fun in the sun we had in Florida? We'd spend hours looking for sinkers and checking out all of the creatures that got caught in the tide pools. And the sand lent itself to some great activities, too!
Ah, yes....memories!
Wow, check out the radio! That was quite "the thing" back then to have a radio that you could listen to stations all over the world on. Of course, even back then he was learning every language he could. I wouldn't be surprised if he listened to stations across the globe just to practice. :)
Have a great day, Big Brother! Love Ya!
3 comments:
That is some yeller hair y'all! So handsome of kiddos.
I love your old pictures. Put those in a book, call it vintage, you two could be models.
Farrah
I love your old pictures. Put those in a book, call it vintage, you two could be models.
Farrah
Post a Comment