Oh boy....I guess I'd better try to teach the girls how to put on makeup! They had a BLAST playing dressup with some of their friends in Michigan.
The cement handprint/footprint porch is at our old house in Michigan. I thought it would be fun to stop by there and take a picture of it. Of course, this was WWAAYYY back when we only had Garratt and Shaeanne that we captured the prints.
I love this picture of Weston with the gun! He looks like he's up to something! Oh, wait....He IS up to something!
I'll have to dig out the other picture that goes with this last one. When Garratt was 1 year old, we celebrated his birthday at the mall where Daddy was working (he had 2 jobs back then and we didn't want him to miss the cake part). So, I packed up Garratt and cake and portable high chair and wet washcloths, etc..... and Garratt enjoyed his 1 year birthday cake in the food court at the Gurnee Mills mall while Daddy had his break from his security job. Just across fromt the food court, the movie theater had a mirrored hallway to its entrance and Garratt would have a blast looking at the many, many Garratt reflections bouncing back and forth across the mirrors. We reinacted the picture that I took of one year old Garratt fascinated with his reflection. :)

2 comments:
What fun! How neat that the stone is still there. Have you thought of doing that at your house now?
Great idea to go back to the stone and take pics. We have handprints in our hangar floor, even mommy's!
I love the reincacted pic of Garret too. You have neat ideas for pics. Now show us the original and post them together, k? Cool.
Post a Comment