Wow, did we get spoiled, or what??? The kiddos had the opportunity to go to 2 big indoor waterparks while we were on our trip! I purposefully didn't bring my suit, so I got to be the official photographer. :) The kiddos had a blast and Daddy was even able to go to the one in Wisconsin. As I have said before: We have had one blessing after another and since the tickets were given to us for each park, we have obviously been loved on in tremendous ways. God is so good and we are so thankful! I think Kenai should consider an indoor waterpark -- they would make money hand over fist (especially during the 8 months of winter that we have here!)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Water Parks!
Wow, did we get spoiled, or what??? The kiddos had the opportunity to go to 2 big indoor waterparks while we were on our trip! I purposefully didn't bring my suit, so I got to be the official photographer. :) The kiddos had a blast and Daddy was even able to go to the one in Wisconsin. As I have said before: We have had one blessing after another and since the tickets were given to us for each park, we have obviously been loved on in tremendous ways. God is so good and we are so thankful! I think Kenai should consider an indoor waterpark -- they would make money hand over fist (especially during the 8 months of winter that we have here!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That would be really fun! Not to mention closer than the other good pool!
Your kids? At a pool? That like NEVER happens! At least now they know there are pools other than Nikiski.
I love water parks! Cool pictures. We might go to one in Hawaii, if we hit the islands next spring as planned. Love them!
Post a Comment