I don't really know how to begin to talk about all of the people that we saw! This first picture is of the kiddos with another homeschool family in Wisconsin. It was very refreshing to get back in touch with these dear friends who have 4 children (boy, girl, girl, boy) and are the same age differences as my 4, only shifted older 5 years! It made me want to just sit down and pick the Mom's brain about everything from sharing bedrooms, to teaching 4 different grades, to sibling rivalry. She was just getting into the adjustments of being a momma when our family moved away 11 years ago. It has been wild to see how similarly we have set up our ways of doing things and how fun it was for the children to play together since we are on the same page with boundaries of behavior and letting the kids be kids!
Another refreshing part of the trip in Wisconsin was reacquainting ourselves with some of Don's grown nieces. We played pictionary and just had a blast laughing and seeing them "all grown up". Well, at least that's what the driver's licenses say. :)

1 comment:
So now I get to pick YOUR brain! :D Let's talk sometime about teaching several different grades. Right now the baby sleeps (or destroys the living room) while the older two do things (mostly) together. I LOVE unit studies! But before long I'll need to separate "classes."
Post a Comment