Garratt was fidgety and giddy as we drove around the stadium to the front entrance. "WOW", was about all he could say for a while and then, "I can't believe I'm here!" came after that. I was preparing for a monotonous trip through hallways of posters and things under glass at a museum that really wasn't one of my favorite things to see. I was also prepared to try to keep the other 3 kiddos occupied playing "where's Waldo" type of games in the large pictures I was anticipating in the Hall of Fame. But, as we got down to the entrance of the museum, a walking tour was about to leave. The workers there (both women) gave me some great advice and said that the children would probably enjoy that much more than the museum part. Knowing that we couldn't afford to do both, I took their word for it and was pleasantly surprised! The tour guide was funny and very knowledgeable. There were a few interactive parts of the tour and the kiddos a great time was had by all! WooHoo!! I think the younger 3 said that the escalator (alligator as Weston calls it) was the most exciting thing of the whole place. :) It was cool...didn't get a picture of it, but it was cool (It was 2 stories high with a security guard at the middle!)
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Lambeau Field - PackerLand!
Garratt was fidgety and giddy as we drove around the stadium to the front entrance. "WOW", was about all he could say for a while and then, "I can't believe I'm here!" came after that. I was preparing for a monotonous trip through hallways of posters and things under glass at a museum that really wasn't one of my favorite things to see. I was also prepared to try to keep the other 3 kiddos occupied playing "where's Waldo" type of games in the large pictures I was anticipating in the Hall of Fame. But, as we got down to the entrance of the museum, a walking tour was about to leave. The workers there (both women) gave me some great advice and said that the children would probably enjoy that much more than the museum part. Knowing that we couldn't afford to do both, I took their word for it and was pleasantly surprised! The tour guide was funny and very knowledgeable. There were a few interactive parts of the tour and the kiddos a great time was had by all! WooHoo!! I think the younger 3 said that the escalator (alligator as Weston calls it) was the most exciting thing of the whole place. :) It was cool...didn't get a picture of it, but it was cool (It was 2 stories high with a security guard at the middle!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What fun!
Post a Comment