Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Did I really?

To take an idea from a friend whose blog contains "NOT me" statements, I thought that I'd give it a try. Maybe some accountability will spur me on to better things.....

- Did I really find unopened mail (good thing it was junk mail) from 3 years ago when I was cleaning this morning?

- Did I really find so much garbage and junk in the hallway that I was overwhelmed with my ability to walk by piles for years without taking care of it?

- Did I really try to talk my kiddos out of trying the organic spinach pizza that I baked up for lunch because I wanted more for myself? (I guess it is a good thing that they think it tastes delicious!)

It has been an eye-opening day, I'd say! :) Baby steps......

1 comment:

mama said...

What a neat idea! ;) I like your way better. And with the mail, that's my technique for not getting stuff done too. Just put it off until it's so outdated you can't do anything BUT throw it in the garbage!