Thursday, January 1, 2009
Weston Praising!
Weston was singing yesterday and I just had to take some pictures! He was just enjoying a praise CD and worshipping uninhibited. I need to do that more often! He was singing "Come, now is the time to worship. Come, now is the time to give your heart. Come, just as you are to worship. Come, just as you are before your God. Come! One day every tongue will confess You are God. One day every knee will bow. Still the greatest treasure remains for those who gladly choose You now."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I just LOVE the look on his face. He's so intent!!
Oh my dear, if that does not give your momma's heart some encouragement, I don't know what will!
Way to go! He loves Jesus and it is all over his face!!
Remember that when you are tired and need a mom's day out!
Love you,
Bonnie
It has been so neat to watch Weston blossom over the last few years! He is so warm and brite. I feel really privileged to have had him in my class. Thanks for sharing this!
Post a Comment