

There is a volcano near us that is getting some attention, so I thought I'd give it some too. Our family is trying to prepare for the possibilities of ash problems, but it is hard to predict how much could fall and for how long. And I thought that the icy roads were keeping us stuck at home too much! Please pray that we'll have wisdom in protecting ourselves and our vehicles from damage if Mt. Redoubt does blow.
2 comments:
It's interesting to talk to folks who were here the last time it exploded. I am personally looking forward to some "home time", although with 2 of 3 kids sick right now we've got other reasons for that!
Lord God, I lift up my friend and her precious family to You. You alone control creations moans and groans. You are King over all of it.
I know Your Word says that "God is a refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear, thought the earth should change and though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea.."
Lord I pray Your tender, hovering, mighty hand will protect this family. Be their refuge and their strength Lord.
In Jesus Name,
AMEN
Bonnie
Post a Comment