Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ash and Asher





While I was at a day retreat learning about the tribe of Asher (a one-day Beth Moore seminar on DVD), Mt. Redoubt decided to belch some ash on our little town. I was 15 miles away, fellowshipping with some friends and learning about the true happiness that the Lord can bring to our lives. While I was there, the volcano erupted again and ash fell on our house. Don and the kiddos said that it fell quite quickly and the air smelled like sulphur. These are some pictures to give you a little view of the stuff.

The day retreat was great! We watched 3 sessions on choosing to be happy and allowing the power of God to help us see our lives as powerful. It really has been a good day....

1 comment:

mama said...

Asher hayah v'hovay v'yavo
has been running thru my head all day!! What a great day! I'm kinda disappointed we didn't get any ash. Lucky You! :)