We celebrated Purim on Saturday and rejoiced in the story of Queen Esther and the way God used her in a mighty way.
Linnaea played Hamen's (boooooo) wife in the play. A friend of ours wrote the play this year and did a fantastic job directing it!
Shaeanne got to be Queen Esther (Yay!!) and was beaming with delight every time we cheered!
Garratt avoided the role of Hamen (boooo) this year. He didn't want to play him for the 4th year in a row, so our friend graciously gave him the role of Mordecai (Yay!!) In this picture he is talking to the king's messenger (he must be from Western Persia -- ha ha!!)
This is what happens when the girls get the idea to style someone's hair. It actually looks pretty cool. And Weston was full of winks with his tricked-out do! :)

4 comments:
"Western Persia" . . . *groan*
Western...heh heh!
Looks like a LOT of fun, and so a great way for the kids to remember the bible story too. The costumes were pretty neat. COOL!
Such beauty, handsome-ness and rawhide all in one blog! The girls look so pretty!!! And yippee for Garratt, no more BOOO for him! Rachie used to wink like that a lot when she was little!
Love the new hair do Weston!!!
You are loved with an everlasting love my dear,
Bonnie
P.S. Persia is east right?
Or am I missing something here??
I probably am...oh well.
I get it now.
I feel dumb!
Can I blame it on tamoxifen?
I just took it like 15 minutes ago!!!
Love you,
Bonnie
(Northern Bonnie)
Post a Comment