Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shaeanne's Birthday

Since Shaeanne's birthday falls on a Sunday this year, we did the celebration on Saturday when we're not so busy running and doing. She requested a monkey cake and with the help of some great ideas on the internet, I made a memorable cake for her big day. She got to do a scavenger hunt for a couple of her presents (always a big hit with the kiddos).
After watching me make and give away a few "cuddly" blankets, one of Shaeanne's big requests was for a "cuddly" blanket of her own. She said that was her favorite gift -- woo hoo! Wow...9 years! It really is hard to believe. She declined the invitation to watch the video of her birth (don't worry -- I was in a big tank of water the whole time). I'm really excited to get to know her better as she grows into a beautiful young lady who loves the Lord Jesus! Happy Birthday, Missy!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mama said...

Hey, we did the scavenger hunt for "Ryan" when he lived with us. I felt so proud. . . one of the clues was hidden on the underside of the toilet lid. :)