We had a party December 4th with one of the homeschool groups we are part of. So far, the kiddos have only been skating once a year (or about that much), but they do amazingly well considering their lack of experience. We do have dreams of clearing off the pond one of these years and outfitting the children with skates, but just haven't done it. Weston didn't stay out on the ice for long, but did try it. We had great fun and got to see many friends that we don't get to see more often than at functions like this.
Yep, another of Weston's classic "funny face" pictures! :()

3 comments:
How cute!! So glad you finally updated your blog, I meant to tell you on the phone it was time for an update, knowing that you're not very busy and it being Christmas and all!! Love you all and miss you, Love the pics
Get ready -- I'm on another blog-a-thon! Lots of pictures coming. :)
Blog-a-thon? Sounds like fun! I ought to do that too.
Post a Comment